The cookie files are used across all ONEbit hosting services primarily for these purposes
- for all user sessions (SESSION)
- for login, verification, and other user actions in customer accounts, etc.
- for a partner program to place an order under a partner ID
- for the purpose of transmission of messages via electronic communications network and other operations necessary for the provision of service
- the third-party tools that we use could store information needed for their operation. Namely Google Analytics, Facebook plugin, LinkedIn and customer support via Zopim chat.
ONEsolution s.r.o. company is the operator of ONEbit hosting services and is registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection, registration number 30947.
This ONEbit hosting knowledge base is incomplete in English, and we are still expanding it.
You can find it complete here (in Czech).